This is a full featured utility companion for Insaniquarium Deluxe. Insaniquarium Deluxe was written by Flying Bear Entertainment and is distributed by PopCap Games. The Fishinator allows the user a wide range of control over the fish in their Virtual Tank.
- Improved Fish editing, with fish preview functionality.
- The ability to create a new fish from scratch for your VT.
- You can now save changes directly to the fish you are editing!
- Fish renaming utility!
- Improved User Data editing, including the ability to unlock stories, unlock challenge modes, unlock all the pets, and more.
- Improved Fish Transfer with the new ability to move, copy, and delete multiple fish at once.
- A new Tank Check-up utility, that will not only correct the Tank 6-1 bug, but will remove a user from ANY invalid tank number in the game. The new Tank Check-up utility also re-indexes the fish in your tanks, to fix and prevent the issue introduced by the original Fishinator of allowing you to purchase more than 20 fish for your tank, along with several other checks and fixes.
- Feed your fish! Feed all the fish in all your tanks with the click of a single button. You can also set up a link to the program with a command line option to run with Windows scheduler to feed your fish automatically each day.
- Are your fish depressed? Use our new, improved Fish-Nip utility. It's like Cat-Nip, but for Fish! Click the Fish-Nip button to instantly increase the mood of all fish in all tanks to their maximum mood.
- Backup and Restore your UserData files! These are the files that store your information for your Virtual Tanks, Adventure mode games in progress, list of Users along with their information, high scores table, etc. You can now safely backup and restore these files. Yes, the original Fishinator did this, but this version will allow multiple backups, and give you a list of what has been backed up by date and time, so you can select which one to restore.
- Game directory backup: It will now back up your game executable and subdirectories in case for some reason the game files become corrupted and need to be restored. This is especially important for anyone editing their game files manually in order to make game modifications.